Family Law Services You Can Trust
As a Houston family law attorney, Patricia Hibler helps families throughout Texas with all of their family law needs. Whether you need help navigating the divorce process, establishing initial support and custody determinations or modifying those orders when circumstances change, she can help.
A Child Custody Attorney Providing Comprehensive Family Law Counsel
Ms. Hibler runs a comprehensive family law practice. As a full-service lawyer, she can help clients resolve conflict in all areas of family law, including:
- Child support and alimony — She helps clients achieve fair child and spousal support determinations that are based on the financial circumstances of each person involved.
- Modification of child support and custody orders — She helps people modify yesterday’s child support and custody orders so they reflect the reality of today’s life.
- Post-divorce alimony modifications — She helps clients modify property settlements and recalculate spousal support payments based on current financial circumstances.
- Enforcement of child support — My firm helps parents get the support they need for their child by forcing a parent to make his or her court-ordered child support payments.
- Parental relocation and interstate custody — Whether you or the parent of your child relocates within the state of Texas or moves across state borders, Ms. Hibler can help you rework your custody and support arrangements to avoid future disagreements and ensure your child maintains relationships with both parents.
- Non-parent custody — Sometimes children’s interests are best served by being in the custody of a non-parent. When that is the case, she can help non-parents obtain custodial rights.
- Paternity — She helps both men and women establish and dispute paternity.
Adoption Lawyer Helping All Families Come Together
One of the most rewarding parts of Ms. Hibler’s job is helping families come together. She assists in both private and agency adoptions, as well as adoptions by stepparents.
Texans are becoming more open to same-sex adoption. The Hibler Law Firm can help LGBTQ families provide children with two loving parents by facilitating the adoption of one partner’s biological or adopted child by the other.