The Hibler Law Firm

Divorce, Child Support, Adoption
Phone: 713-581-8297
Toll Free: 877-447-2394


For over 37 years, Patricia Hibler has been helping families in distress overcome the toughest of family law disputes. Creative solutions and a compassionate ear are key to achieving long-term resolutions that work for you and your family.

Help Resolving Your Family Law Dispute

Many people look to family to provide stability and support. Family disputes and changes to the family unit can undermine those feelings, causing stress and uncertainty to take over.

At The Law Offices of Patricia Hibler, Houston divorce lawyer Patricia Hibler helps families throughout Texas resolve disputes and rebuild family units in a calm, efficient and effective manner.

Creative Solutions For Families Throughout Texas

Ms. Hibler has been practicing law in Houston for more than 37 years. During her time as an attorney, she has helped families throughout Texas overcome their toughest family law challenges.

Her many years of experience in Texas family law directly benefit her clients. She understands the nuances of the Texas family law system and knows how to efficiently and effectively navigate family law courts. Because she has so many years of experience, she is able to develop creative legal solutions to resolve her clients’ current disputes and achieve long-term resolutions that fit into their unique family structure.

How Can We Help?

Providing Comprehensive Counsel

At The Hibler Law Firm, attorney Patricia Hibler provides calm, honest and comprehensive family law representation.

She assists clients in obtaining beneficial child support and alimony determinations during divorce proceedings and assist in modifications of divorce orders due to changing financial circumstances or relocation of one parent.

She also helps her clients enforce child support orders; assist men and women in paternity determinations; and facilitate private and agency adoption, stepparent adoption and same-sex couples adoption. Sometimes it is in the best interests of a child to be raised by someone other than his or her biological parent – Ms. Hibler can help nonparents get custody when biological parents are not the best choice.

For help resolving your family law disputes, please call 713-581-8297 or 877-447-2394 or contact me online.